Other good stuff this week:
- Seeing The Play That Went Wrong at the Royal Theatre in Northampton. One of the best things I've ever seen.
- Lunch with number one son, and discovering that the American diner in town is really nice.
- Hilarious ukulele rehearsal last night, when we started playing in one key and singing in another.
- Lovely yoga with my guys and gals, and the prospect of a Dru class tomorrow.
- Seeing singer Rachel Ries tonight and looking forward, too, to seeing comedian and writer Richard Tyrone Jones tomorrow.