Friday 20 April 2018

A writer's week

I'm struggling to come up with a cover image for my new  yoga book, so I went over to see the publisher for a bit of a chat. While I was there, it was pointed out to me that I'm in the May issue of Writing Magazine (pictured), which was a nice surprise. I'm part of the Subscriber Spotlight and I hadn't noticed!

I'm also in the spotlight locally, because our new bookshop has a display of local authors' books, including mine. I'm in the window with Alan Moore!

I'm just waiting for Radio 4 to invite me on and I'll have a hat trick!

How's your week been?

14 comments:

  1. Julia! How exciting! Radio... That would just about round it out, wouldn't it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Julia! And I'm sure Radio 4 are looking for your phone number even as I type this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, well done you! What a boost...a great motivator. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great publicity, Julia!

    Have you tried contacting your local BBC radio station? They're often quite keen to talk to local authors – and who knows, it could be a step towards Radio 4.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea, Patsy. Radio Northampton: here I come.

      Delete
  5. Your week has been far more interesting than mine so far, Julia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find that hard to believe Rosemary. You always seem to have plenty going on.

      Delete
  6. How lovely to be in Writing Magazine. I’ve had a mixed week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting, Wendy. I hope this week is better for you.

      Delete
  7. Wow, that sounds super fabulous! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete