Thursday 9 May 2019

Festival season

This week's mail has brought the brochures and leaflets for Buckingham Literary Festival. This event runs from 13th to 16th June and promises a brilliant selection of authors and book-related goings on. Do have a look at the website here.

New for this year is the Local Authors Hub, and I'm pleased to have been asked to take part. I shall be talking about and (I hope) selling my books, and doing a short talk on pitching non-fiction.

If you happen to be in the area, do come along and say hello. (That's me in the second row, second from the right.)

3 comments:

  1. How fun that you have been asked to participate. And you have enough time before the event to polish your talk on pitching nonfiction books. Good luck with the event. I hope you sell a lot of books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's brilliant you get to take part, Julia - what a good idea having a Local Authors Hub. All the best on the day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rosemary. I'm planning to organise something similar in July for our local arts weekend, KettFest.

      Delete