Monday 23 July 2012

Boy genius?

There's an interesting tale on the website of my local paper, Northants Telegraph:

'When young entrepreneur Crawford Johnston came up with the idea of his Creative Writing Magic Money Cards he thought it would help him understand English grammar. Now, his cards, designed to help nine to 15-year-olds improve their creative writing skills, are being used by pupils across the country and have won praise from the National Union of Teachers’ magazine The Teacher and the Times Educational Supplement.'

Crawford is 14. Read his story here. I have no connection to this boy, nor have I seen the cards; I just thought it was a good story.

4 comments:

  1. Yogababe....

    So apt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for writing about my idea. Here is an update which I hope you like -

    http://londonmumsmagazine.com/2013/creative-writing-magic-money-cards

    Crawford

    ReplyDelete