Friday 27 September 2013

Happy Birthday





We're all going out for a meal this evening to celebrate my younger son's birthday. Actually he won't be 20 (TWENTY!) until next weekend, but I shall be away. Two jovial sons who enjoy cheeky banter, an oft-bewildered dad and, well, me. Sometimes I wonder if we're turning into the Friday Night Dinner family - 'cept we're not Jewish.

Celebrate the small things with me and the rest of the blog-hoppers via VikLit's Scribblings of an Aspiring Author blog, here.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great time. It's hard to think that not so long ago they were learning how to walk. My son towers over me and will be 26 this year. I just don't know where the time has gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's definitely something to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay another birthday to celebrate. Have fun. We're celebrating an 18th this week!

    ReplyDelete