Tuesday 1 October 2013

'Til we meet again

I was slightly surprised to hear my son mentioned on Downton Abbey on Sunday, in the guise of a worker making a play for Lady Rose. OK, so the spelling was different, but Sam Thawley sounds like Sam Thorley. I think this is the closest any of the family has come to TV drama stardom - so far, that is.
*****
The Times Cheltenham Literature Festival 2013I'm not going to be around for a couple of weeks, as I'm swanning off to Cheltenham. Anyone else going? Come and say hello: I shall be the bewildered-looking volunteer! So I shan't be here to write my blog or to the Celebrate the Small Things - or indeed the large - for a while. Still got lots to do before I stop work and pack, but I didn't want to go without saying au revoir.

So, au revoir.

5 comments: