Friday, 13 June 2014

A Good Week

I don't know why, but I've had a very productive week. Perhaps it's down to the full moon. Let's start by celebrating that. I've submitted an article to fulfil a commission, and had another one commissioned. I need to take some pictures to go with it, but I'm well on the way with the words. I've entered a couple of low-key competitions, too.


There's also been an unexpected celebration. Those of you kind souls who read my blog last week will be as surprised as I am to hear that I got the job! From the end of July I shall be teaching yoga once a week at a local hotel and spa. Thanks to my yoga friend Kerry for putting my name forward for this.

'Celebrate the small things' is a bloghop instigated by VikLit on her blog Scribblings of an Aspiring Author and co-hosted by Diana Wilder, LG Keltner @ Writing Off the Edge, Cyborg Mom (Katie) and CaffeMaggieato @ mscoffeehouse. Details are here

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting the job! That's great news :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy dances, chocolate, and cupcakes with sprinkles to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting the job! That's exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Laura, Shelly and LG.

      Delete
  4. Woohoo! Yay for the yoga-teaching gig. That's great news, and a spa means nice clean work environment and good clientele. Awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm pleased they were able to look past your appearance ! Well done. Tx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great that you got a job teaching yoga!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great news about the job, brilliant! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lexa, Wendy, Tim, CLee and Elaine, thank you. I've also been for another yoga-related job interview this morning. It's odd, because one of my editing contracts is looking a bit precarious at the moment, so maybe the balance is shifting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on getting your job! Great thing to celebrate over! xD

    ♥.•*¨Elizabeth¨*•.♥

    ReplyDelete