Wednesday 11 June 2014

Mixed media

I've been on local radio this afternoon (BBC Northampton) talking about the choir's forthcoming Come & Sing 'Joseph' event next Saturday. I was surprisingly nervous, given that I'm on the radio once a fortnight anyway, but I think it was because it was live by phone. I'd prepared myself with lots of notes and had the choir's website open on my PC screen, so I was able to answer all the presenter's questions. What I don't know, of course, is how it sounded. I do have a tendency to gable when I get excited. The proof will be whether anyone books a place.

Elsewhere, I've been grappling with Smashwords again and have put another short story up, this time for sale. I had quite a good response to my free story - if only I could contact everyone who downloaded it and say: Look! Here's another one!

2 comments:

  1. How awesome to be on radio! Sounds like it went really well. Congrats on the new story! I hope it does well for you, too.
    Tina @ Life is Good
    On the Open Road! @ Join us for the 4th Annual Post-Challenge Road Trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great that you got a good response to your short story! Good luck with the new one!

    I'd be so nervous to be on radio.

    ReplyDelete