It's been a good week. Sahara dust notwithstanding, there seems to have been something positive in the air. More specifically, I'm celebrating:
- Being spoiled on Mothering Sunday (thanks, boys).
- The arrival of my new contact lenses. Varifocal contacts? How does that work?
- Two energising exercises classes.
- Being paid on time.
- Lots of work to do.
- The arrival of the tiler - and his departure after a job well done.
- Hubby's birthday. Any excuse for a sticky bun - and there's dinner tonight to look forward to.
- Lovely yoga classes with inquisitive students.
- Hilarious times at ukulele orchestra rehearsal.
- Little Brother's birthday tomorrow.
- Things starting to grow in the garden.
|Tomatoes and herbs showing signs of life|