Friday 25 April 2014

Last Friday passed me by without my having time to join in with Celebrate the Small Things; sorry. This is a bloghop instigated by VikLit on her blog 'Scribblings of an Aspiring Author'. Details are here.

I had to smile when the tab on my screen truncated a headline from my local paper to: 'Campaigners launch fight to save pie'. Sounds like my kind of battle, I thought. On opening the story, the rest of the heading read 'ce of Kettering's heritage'. Still a good story and still my kind of thing, but not quite as entertaining.

I've made it to the long list for a flash fiction competition, which is encouraging. I've also found time to enter a couple more comps this week.

Last celebration pointer for today is that our hallway is finally finished: hurrah!

(I've just had to pause in my writing to listen to The Archers. Never mind EastEnders: it's all happening in Ambridge!)

Have a good weekend, folks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment