- The return of hubby from his golfing trip
- Lunch with my son on Wednesday - he treated me to an enormous piece of carrot cake
- Continuing harvest from the allotment
- Negotiating my way round the Ice Bucket Challenge - I've made my donation to MND, but haven't drenched myself in cold water
- Lots of variety in my yoga teaching - one-to-one sessions, my regular ladies and getting to know some newbies; and preparing to cover a class for the next three weeks
- Friday Night Dinner - both 'boys' are joining us tonight, but I do worry that we might be turning into a sitcom
|Source: Channel 4 website|
'Celebrate the small things' is a bloghop instigated by VikLit on her blog Scribblings of an Aspiring Author and co-hosted by Diana Wilder, LG Keltner @ Writing Off the Edge, Cyborg Mom (Katie) and CaffeMaggieato @ mscoffeehouse. Details are here.