Friday 11 September 2015

Friday celebrations

Welcome to the Friday bloghop. Celebrate the Small Things  is a blog hop. Visit Lexa's Blog for the rules, and then post every Friday about something you're grateful  for that week. Originated by VikLit) and co-hosted by L.G. Keltner @ Writing Off The Edge and Tonja Drecker @ Kidbits Blog.
I'm celebrating (in no particular order):
  • that one of my students gave me a bar of chocolate this afternoon
  • that the person who signalled one way and then turned the other didn't clatter into me
  • that we had a lovely family meal this evening
  • that I'm going to a gong bath tomorrow
Have a good weekend, folks. 

6 comments:

  1. Great things to celebrate, but what's a gong bath?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a nice thing of your student - really cool. But I am with Patricia - what is a gong bath? And why am I afraid to google it, lol?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good day (except for the idiot who messed up the turn signal, but at least nobody got hurt).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, MRR. No damage done. Thanks for taking the time to comment.

      Delete
  4. Patricia, Claudia and Stephanie: thanks for taking the time to comment. The truth about gong baths is revealed on my other blog at: yogahereswhatimthinking.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete