Friday 29 November 2013

Ivory Yardsale news!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhu7XTWisqj2jtbyShhfM0dUjGbQq-XirTyzFNP5GeKtY3aZTgmhl0fDqM3jV6bKZlnRv43dZOaXPMOclO2TbAUmiRpLspDrjXa8UzoBLpvGyX-ARih_nRxxUzYsgCreRxvOQFmNZiBFZ09/s1600/vik+-+small+things+2.jpg
Just a quick one this week, as I'm dashing out in a mo to see the Bad Shepherds (Ade Edmondson's band), which is in itself a cause for celebration.

IVORY YARDSALE’s avatar
I'm also celebrating that Ivory Yardsale, for which band my son is the drummer, has a new EP out. You can hear the tracks via Soundcloud here. They were played on local radio on Wednesday, and there has been interest from BBC Introducing, which is very exciting.

Have a good weekend y'all!

12 comments:

  1. Music (especially live music) is always something to celebrate! I hope your son's band gets all the recognition they deserve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant make my mind up about this change in direction that Joe is taking. I've listened to all the tracks & have to say that "International Gaming" is my favourite but that's because it sounds more mainstream than experimental. Needless to say I am available to support any live gigs anywhere in the country.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's very different, but none the worse for that. I'm looking forward to seeing them live - I'll let you know when and where.

      Delete
  3. How exciting to have your son's band on the radio.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow,goodluck to your son.have a good weekend.
    hope you can visit my Celebrate Small Things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Michie. I have visited your blog. :)

      Delete
  5. Wahoo! Congrats to your son. That's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Crystal. The BBC jock last night described them as 'an amazing new band'. :)

      Delete
  6. Enjoy Ade's band and WOOO congrats to your son, that's v. exciting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Vik. Lots of music going on at the moment - and I'm just about to post about some more!

      Delete