- My mum has had her new hip installed and is due home later today. She is slightly indignant that it has taken a week. (She's 83.)
- Number two son has passed his driving theory test. Phew! At £62 a go, you don't want to be failing.
- I've passed another module of my anatomy course.
- Bit of a slow work week, but I managed to enter the book review comp in Freelance Market News. Two months, two competitions entered. New Year resolution going well so far!
- Taught a lovely yoga session last night where one of my students showed me a simple way to get the arms right in Eagle pose (Garudasana).
|Pic from yogajournal.com|