- My mum has had her new hip installed and is due home later today. She is slightly indignant that it has taken a week. (She's 83.)
- Number two son has passed his driving theory test. Phew! At £62 a go, you don't want to be failing.
- I've passed another module of my anatomy course.
- Bit of a slow work week, but I managed to enter the book review comp in Freelance Market News. Two months, two competitions entered. New Year resolution going well so far!
- Taught a lovely yoga session last night where one of my students showed me a simple way to get the arms right in Eagle pose (Garudasana).
|Pic from yogajournal.com|
I'd love to start yoga, it seems like something I would enjoy doing.ReplyDelete
Lots of things to celebrate :)
Then why not give it a try? Check out bwy.org.uk to find a teacher - and off you go! Thanks for stopping by. Om shanti!ReplyDelete
Glad your son passed his driving theory test and that you passed the module on the anatomy course. Also, yay for the student's tip on the yoga pose ;)ReplyDelete
Never too old to learn a new way to do something.Delete
Congratulations on all your achievements!ReplyDelete
Thanks - and for stopping by.Delete
I wish your mum quick healing. Yay for your son!ReplyDelete
I enjoy yoga.
So happy for your mom, your son and you. May your mother's recovery go without a hitch, your son follow all the rules of the road, and your contest winnings be inspiring.ReplyDelete
Thanks, Nancy. Mum's doing really well.Delete
Sounds like you have had a very productive week. Well done. I like the idea of this weekly celebration and keep meaning to do it but then keep forgetting. Doh.ReplyDelete
Don't worry - there's always next week, Joanna!Delete
When I was young, I was always under the impression that a person had to be double-jointed to do yoga!ReplyDelete
Your mom sounds just like my 83 yr old mom who has a fierce sense of independence. (they're cut from the same cloth) Hope she feels better soon!
We're lucky to have such good genes, Michelle.Delete
Lots of things to celebrate especially your mum being home and that driving test! :) Sorry am late popping round! Great celebrations!ReplyDelete
Wonderful stuff to celebrate! Glad your mum is getting home, and your son passed his driving test!ReplyDelete