- A blues ukulele workshop led by the gloriously named Manitoba Hal
- A reasonable performance in the pub quiz with 'the girls'
- Making it to two exercise classes
- Putting the finishing touches to my teaching programme for Sunday's yoga workshop
- Off out tonight to see Harry Bird and The Rubber Wellies
Friday, 6 June 2014
Hurray! It's sunny...
...and that in itself is surely worth celebrating. It's been a busy and fairly productive week. Things I have to celebrate that have happened since last Friday include:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I love pub quizzes, I did pretty well on the last one I went to :)ReplyDelete
It's a great way to spend an evening.Delete
A pub quiz sounds fun! I've always wanted to do one!ReplyDelete
Yes, we usually have a laugh, even when we don't win - which is most of the time. I really must brush up on how many moons each of the planets has.Delete
What are pub quizzes? Never heard of them.ReplyDelete
A pub quiz? Well, we get together in teams of four and someone, usually the pub landlord, asks us a series of fiendish questions on, for example, sport, TV and film, music, general knowledge and geography, and occasionally something a bit off-the-wall, such as anagrams or stars' real names. Do they not have such things in your part of the world? You don't know what your missing, Shelly!Delete