Friday 1 May 2015

Celebrate the small things again



Today I'm celebrating the Raunds Music Festival, a local event that celebrates folk music in all its forms. I was there last night at a 'Song & Tune' session, with my ukulele, and tonight the mighty Raunds Ukulele Orchestra of which I am a member will be strumming out a few tunes at the ceilidh. Watch out for our imaginative interpretation of 'Those Were The Days'. I kid you not.

I'm also celebrating the loyalty and commitment of my yoga students, who keep turning out to support me.

Nothing much to celebrate on the editorial front. It's rather quiet at the moment, but I'm expecting great things of May. (Mind you, on Monday I said I was expecting good things of this week. Hmm.)

Have a great weekend - and the Bank Holiday, if you're a Brit.

To be part of the Celebrate the Small Things blog hop, all you have to do is put your name on the linky list on Lexa's Blog, and then post every Friday about something you're grateful for that week.

5 comments:

  1. I love folk music, so go & enjoy the festival. Your yoga students sound like a great bunch of people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love folk music, and your post reminded me that I haven't heard any for a long, long time. You are fortunate to live where you can attend a folk festival.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ukulele orchestra sounds like so much fun! I hope May will bring a whole bunch of good news for you! Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always nice to have some loyal supporters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for taking the time to comment, Marilyn, Elizabeth, Lexa and MRR.

    ReplyDelete