Saturday 9 May 2015

CTST: sorry I'm late

I know I'm a day late, but may I add my celebrations, please?
1. Democracy. I might not like the result, but I'm celebrating the fact that we have a free vote. My son voted in his first General Election this time and said it was good to be able to vote without fearing for our lives.
2. I've finished my FutureLearn course on forensic psychology. I've learnt a lot - including that I would be a hopeless eyewitness.
3. A busy week on the work front.
Onwards!
To be part of the Celebrate the Small Things blog hop, all you have to do is put your name on the linky list on Lexa's Blog, and then post every Friday about something you're grateful for that week.

4 comments:

  1. It's great your son voted and appreciates it. I wish more people would appreciate the freedoms they have. Most countries in the world are much worse off. Forensic psychology sounds fascinating. I bet you learned a lot, and I hope your witness abilities aren't ever needed because you never witness anything awful. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both my off spring voted for the first time, and I have to say I was very proud of them for taking matters seriously and spending time thinking about it. Interestingly, we all voted differently, which just goes to show, our views and beliefs are all different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well said re voting, Julia - wish more people viewed it as a privilege and that they kept their views to themselves on social media!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lexa, Maria and Rosemary, thank you for taking the time to comment. Yes, I was very impressed with my boy, too. He made a 100-mile round trip just to vote - and to see me, of course.

    ReplyDelete