Anyhoo, think positive. Looking back, I can celebrate:
- Some great nights out over the last few weeks
- The company of good friends
- Remarkable results in the garden and the allotment - the greenhouse smells of Italy at the moment, because it's full of tomatoes and basil
- Covering some yoga classes for a friend and working with open-hearted students
- Clearing out a messy cupboard and selling some 'stuff'
Join in the bloghop every Friday and celebrate something large or small. See Lexa's blog for details or check out co-hosts L.G. Keltner at Writing Off The Edge
Katie at TheCyborgMom