Friday 7 June 2013

Welcome to Friday

So it's time to Celebrate The Small Things again. Quite hard, this week because it's all been a bit meh.

The week started well enough, with a one-to-one yoga session with a lovely lady who asked for me by name, which was kind of her; but attendance at my regular classes has been down and I heard news that one of my venues is going to be out of action for six weeks over the summer, which is going to present some challenges.

Editorial/writing work has been rather dull, too: just the same old same old, but with some unexpected tax reports to proofread.

On the plus side, I did go out for lunch on Wednesday and I'm off to a folk gig this evening.

So this Friday I celebrate that nothing has gone wrong and the weather has been kind. I'll try to do better next week.

12 comments:

  1. Lunch with friends is always worth celebrating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, of course. Just been a bit grumpy this week!

      Delete
  2. Sometimes a seemingly uneventful week is good. Sorry about your yoga venue, that must be a pain. Enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Suzanne. The venue thing isn't insurmountable, but it's a task I could do without.

      Delete
  3. I went to my first yoga class this week and absolutely loved it. There's something satisfying about stretching everything. I can't wait for my next class.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to the yoga famiily, Heather. Glad you enjoyed it.

      Delete
  4. Some weeks are like that aren't they! Meh is a good way of putting it. Indeed -the weather has been kind and that does help. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes life just seems mediocre and that's ok. I love going out for lunch, though, so that's celebration worthy! Tax reports , not so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brandy, overall the lesson from last week is 'Mustn't grumble.'

      Delete
  6. Uneventful is better than plain bad :)

    ReplyDelete